Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews . It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Doing Stacking The Shelves on Sunday because I wasn’t able to write my post yesterday. I know lots of you guys got tons of books as presents for Christmas. Lucky you! I think I have only received books as present for Christmas twice, and both during an exchange gift giving with friends (coz we write our wishlist. lol). I never receive books on my birthdays too. I know, I know. Poor soul. lol. But I have amazing friends who gives me books on a normal day without any reason or whatever, and it’s more special that way. And also, this year, I have won several giveaway, and those, I consider the most precious presents I received this year. Here are the books I got for December!
– Bought –
* The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
* Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus – I got both these books from a local online shop for a very cheap price. And both are hardcovers! Such luck!
* No Love Allowed ARC by Kate Evangelista
– I received this book from Ms. Kate in exchange for posting a random video why she should choose me. I received lots of other stuff together with the book and I love them all!
* The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa – This is my last prize from
Neidi’s (@missbooktacular bookstagram
. The other 3, I already received last month. Click here for full review.* The Hardest of Ways by Rashawnda Ungerer – I won this from the author, herself. I got swag too!
Have you read any of these yet? I have only read The Iron Warrior from this loot so I’m forward to read these titles soon!
Erika is a freelance content writer and illustrator from the Philippines. Aside from her love of arts and reading, she loves taking photos, coffee, cats, and fairies. She’s into fantasy, historical fiction, and contemporary, and anything young adult genres.