Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews . It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Hey guys! It’s the first Saturday of November. I forgot to post my October haul last Saturday, so I’m posting it now.
I was surprised by the amount of books I’ve acquired this month. Didn’t even know I had this much until the moment I took the photo.
AND I’M SO HAPPY WITH ALL THOSE FANTASY TITLES!
* OCTOBER BOOK HAUL *
My orders from Book Outlet and Barnes & Noble from August and September arrived in October, so I included them on the list. But basically, I didn’t purchase anything, except from my 2017 planner. Haha
– Purchased –
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
- Firewalker by Josephine Angelini
- The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
- The Ages of Hero by Brandon Sanderson
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins
– Received –
Big thanks to publishers, authors and friends for these titles.
- Instructions for a Second-hand Heart by Tamsyn Murray (Advanced sample)
- …And a Happy New Year? by Holly Bourne (Advanced sample)
- The Sun is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon (ARC)
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- A Bond of Venom and Magic by Karen Tomlinson (Thanks, Karen!)
I’ll start pouring book reviews this month to catch up on the many many reviews I owe.
Please comment below the link for your book hauls! I also want to see what you got for October. 🙂