I haven’t done “Stacking The Shelves” in a while (mainly because I didn’t have hauls this past months. lol). Last time I did this was in February… Yeah, March and April were quite sad and empty. lol
Anyway, I’m back! And I’m featuring my May and June hauls. I missed STS last May, sooo combining it with this month end. How fast time can fly, imagine it? It’s already July folks!!!
* MAY BOOK HAUL *
I decided to go on a book ban from May (or at least limit myself to maximum of 2 books per month) because I’d like to treat myself on my birthday which is in August. It’s surprisingly not that hard compared to when I was still in college. Maybe because I’m broke af right now. lol
Anyway, from this pile, I only bought two (2) books, and the rest are gifts. I have an amazing friend who always take pity on me, so he gives me books when I’m too hopeless. Lol. But seriously, I’m grateful to him. Thank you!
– Bought –
- Starflight by Melissa Landers – I bought this one because it was a late reservation. It was supposed to have arrive in March, but I was only informed that there’s finally an available copy in May. So I was quite ready for this. I was quite excited for this one, but I got it late. Bummer!
- The Crown by Kiera Cass – bought this because, well, I want to read the ending of Selection and also, I eventually put it for giveaway. 🙂
– Received –
- The Selection, Elite, One, Heir by Kiera Cass
- Air Awakens, Fire Falling, Earth’s End by Elise Kova
I got all these from the friend I mentioned above. I, myself, is still quite stupefied by the fact that he gave me 7 hardcovers. I mean, I have never received something this big from one person before… so, what have I ever done to deserve these? lol. Quite serious though, I’m just thankful. Really. Thanks, Raf! I’ll be a really good buddy, I promise. lol
- What I Couldn’t Tell You by Faye Bird – Thanks Usborne UK for sending me this review copy!
** I wasn’t able to list down my May eBooks… so I’ll pass on that. Can’t remember anymore.
* JUNE BOOK HAUL *
– Bought –
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
- Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen – I pre-ordered this last December, but it only arrived in June coz it was from Book Depository (May release). lol
– Received –
- Cruel Heart Broken by Emma Haughton
- What’s A Girl Gotta Do by Holly Bourne
Summit Media (PH)
- The Lost Journal of Alejandro Pardo by Various writers and illustrators
** Thanks for sending me copies!
- Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova
- Omega (finished copy) and Omega Beginnings by Lizzy Ford
– eBooks –
Received from authors & publishers/netgalley
(for review/reviewed – click image for review link)
*Thanks to all!
There you go! So many to read!!! Thank you to you all the authors, and publishers who trusted me to work with them. It’s really a great honor!
I’m very excited to read all these!