Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews . It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Happy New Year guys! Wow, I’ve been neglecting this blog. *cries*
This post is *obviously* very late. My lovely faeries, please forgive me for being so irresponsible. My life got a little messy recently, so I had to deal with it before coming back here.
Yeah. I’m very sorry for being MIA. I’ll try my best to catch up with things and I’ll do a separate post explaining what have I been up to. For now, I’ll share my last haul for 2016 to lighten the mood.
* DECEMBER BOOK HAUL *
I got seven (7) books in total for December 2016. This haul is already a lot for someone not active. I feel loved!
– Purchased –
- Walk on Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson
– Received –
Big thanks to publishers, authors and friends for these titles.
- No One Dies in The Garden of Syn by Michael Seidelman (thanks, Michael!)
- The Dragon’s Price by Bethany Wiggins (ARC)
- Of Heads & Hearts – In The Metro by Thessa Lim (Thanks, Ms. Thessa!)
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt (Thanks to my friend!)
- My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows (Thanks to my friend!)
- Emotions by Arnulfo Cantarero (Thanks, Arnulfo!)
Thanks to all the authors, and publisher who sent me these books. Thanks for your continuous support on my blog even at my lowest times.
I love you all, from the bottom of my heart!