Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. List down anything book related you want as your Top Ten.
This week’s topic is all about MUSIC & BOOKS. Oh, I love this! This can be anything as long as it involves music and books. So for my entry, I’m doing…
SONGS THAT REMIND ME OF BOOKS & BOOK CHARACTERS
1. When We Were Young by Adele : Love, Rosie/Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern – Everything about this song is everything that happened between Rosie and Alex and I just want to cry again.
It’s hard to admit that
Everything just takes me back
To when you were there
To when you were there
And a part of me keeps holding on
Just in case it hasn’t gone
I guess I still care
Do you still care?
3. Out of The Woods by Taylor Swift : Earth’s End by Elise Kova – If you have read Earth’s End, you’ll understand me. This was posted by a fellow Tower Guard on Facebook, and I had to agree with her, because I really DID think of this when I was reading Earth’s End, and it just goes sooo well. Not only just the setting… but something more. *grins*
4. Fire Starter by Demi Lovato : Divergent by Veronica Roth
I’m a bad ass, jumping off the moving train
I’m a Jane Bond, putting all the guys to shame
I’m a wild card, and I’m gonna steal your game
You better watch out
5. When The Darkness Come by Colbie Caillat : Tristan de Montigny (Hidden Huntress) – If you have read Stolen Songbird and Hidden Huntress, I think you’ll understand why this song reminds me of Prince Tristan, particularly in Hidden Huntress. This is City of Bones movie OST, I know, BUT… the feels is so on point!
6. Wings by Birdy : Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa – I don’t know exactly why. It feels so magical for some reasons, and it reminds me of Nevernever.
I’m in a foreign state
My thoughts they slip away
My words are leaving me
They caught an aeroplane
Because I thought of you
Just from the thought of you
7. Let It All Go by RHODES ft. Birdy : The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay – This is soooo beautiful, and it reminds me of the equally beautiful novel of Katja Millay.
8. Step Away by Corey Gray : Prince Aldrik and Vhalla (Air Awakens) – BECAUSE!!!
8. Sad Song by We The Kings ft. Elena Coats : Tristan and Cécile (Stolen Songbird) – Another song dedicated for Danielle L. Jensen’s book, because why not. This reminds me specially of their Bond.
10. When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus : Aria and Levi (Art & Soul) – I know that this song might remind you more of The Last Song, but THIS IS SO ARIA AND LEVI OF ART & SOUL.
Listen to these songs if you haven’t, because they’re all beautiful! TRUST ME! Hope you like the songs, because I LOVE THEM! *gets lost in the music*