I haven’t done “Stacking The Shelves” in a while (mainly because I didn’t have hauls this past months. lol). Last time I did this was in February… Yeah, March and April were quite sad and empty. lol
Anyway, I’m back! And I’m featuring my May and June hauls. I missed STS last May, sooo combining it with this month end. How fast time can fly, imagine it? It’s already July folks!!!
* MAY BOOK HAUL *
I decided to go on a book ban from May (or at least limit myself to maximum of 2 books per month) because I’d like to treat myself on my birthday which is in August. It’s surprisingly not that hard compared to when I was still in college. Maybe because I’m broke af right now. lol
Anyway, from this pile, I only bought two (2) books, and the rest are gifts. I have an amazing friend who always take pity on me, so he gives me books when I’m too hopeless. Lol. But seriously, I’m grateful to him. Thank you!
– Bought –
- Starflight by Melissa Landers – I bought this one because it was a late reservation. It was supposed to have arrive in March, but I was only informed that there’s finally an available copy in May. So I was quite ready for this. I was quite excited for this one, but I got it late. Bummer!
- The Crown by Kiera Cass – bought this because, well, I want to read the ending of Selection and also, I eventually put it for giveaway. 🙂
– Received –
- The Selection, Elite, One, Heir by Kiera Cass
- Air Awakens, Fire Falling, Earth’s End by Elise Kova
I got all these from the friend I mentioned above. I, myself, is still quite stupefied by the fact that he gave me 7 hardcovers. I mean, I have never received something this big from one person before… so, what have I ever done to deserve these? lol. Quite serious though, I’m just thankful. Really. Thanks, Raf! I’ll be a really good buddy, I promise. lol
- What I Couldn’t Tell You by Faye Bird – Thanks Usborne UK for sending me this review copy!
** I wasn’t able to list down my May eBooks… so I’ll pass on that. Can’t remember anymore.
* JUNE BOOK HAUL *
– Bought –
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
- Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen – I pre-ordered this last December, but it only arrived in June coz it was from Book Depository (May release). lol
– Received –
- Cruel Heart Broken by Emma Haughton
- What’s A Girl Gotta Do by Holly Bourne
Summit Media (PH)
- The Lost Journal of Alejandro Pardo by Various writers and illustrators
** Thanks for sending me copies!
- Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova
- Omega (finished copy) and Omega Beginnings by Lizzy Ford
– eBooks –
Received from authors & publishers/netgalley
(for review/reviewed – click image for review link)
*Thanks to all!
There you go! So many to read!!! Thank you to you all the authors, and publishers who trusted me to work with them. It’s really a great honor!
I’m very excited to read all these!
Erika is a freelance content writer and illustrator from the Philippines. She used to hate writing in high school, but later discovered that it is something that she’d enjoy doing. Asides from books. she also enjoys the presence of few art materials, camera for bookstagram, and other bookish merchandise, on her own fantasy realm.