Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews . It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
It’s Saturday! So that means it’s Stacking The Shelves day! I forgot to schedule this post so I kinda rushed this one. Half from this haul are giveaway prizes. (I love giveaways and I feel sooo lucky this year!). I’m so excited to read all the books here (I’ve already read two from this list) so here goes my haul for November.
– Bought –
* An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – Raf, my friend, sold his 2nd copy of this on a much cheaper price. Lucky!
* The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa – I already read this (review here) and I already own a paperback, but I love Julie Kagawa so I just had to get the hardcover.
* The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
* The White Rose
– I received this book from my good friend, Raf @ The Royal Polar Bear Reads. Yeah, he’s always giving me books. He’s generous like that.
* Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff* Air Awakens by Elise Kova – I already read this one! And it’s amazeballs! CLICK HERE FOR MY REVIEW.* The Iron King by Maurice Druon
All those three books from above are from Neidi’s (@missbooktacular bookstagram
) giveaway. There’s still one but it only arrive last Thursday, so that will be included on my December haul. Thank you so much for these babies, Neidi!
* The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West – I won this one from @librocubiculareez__ IG giveaway. Thank you, Reez!
Have you read any of these yet? I’m so excited to read all these!
Erika is a freelance content writer and illustrator from the Philippines. She used to hate writing in high school, but later discovered that it is something that she’d enjoy doing. Asides from books. she also enjoys the presence of few art materials, camera for bookstagram, and other bookish merchandise, on her own fantasy realm.
- Short Review: PS, I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Book Review: Fire Falling by Elise Kova