1. How many books have you read last year? Thoughts about your accomplishment?
Not much, but not bad.
2. What was your biggest regret on reading/ as a reader last year?
Regret as a reader… I’d say, I regret the times where instead of doing something productive on my rare free times, like reading or blogging, what I mostly did was just procrastinate and do nothing. And I regret not doing much for my blog when I could have done so much more. But still, I’m a happy bookworm. It doesn’t really matter anymore.
3. What are you most thankful for what happened to you as a reader last year?
I was very thankful for a lot of things that happened to me in 2015. You can check out my post HERE to see. But if you don’t want to go to that external link, I’ll just say here. I am most thankful for winning lots of giveaways in 2015, and for the success of my bookstagram.
5. What are your goals in 2016 as a reader?
6. What is your biggest bookish dream, that you wish to happen this year?
A bookish dream that I wish to happen to me this year would be to receive ARCs from publishers. I want to gather up all the courage to finally write an ARC request to at least one of the many publishers out there. Not that I blog just for the sake of receivig an ARC. I keep telling a friend that I blog because I want to, and because reviewing is my outlet for all the emotions I feel after reading a book. But having the privilege of reading an advance copy is also great, but of course, I have to work hard on my blog for these publishers to notice and approve my request.
7. If you’ll wake up after celebrating the new year into a fictional place and you’ll have to spend your entire 2016 there, what fictional place would it be? Who are the two fictional characters would you want to spend your 2016 with?
Nevernever from The Iron Fey series. And I’d like to spend my whole year with Ash and Puck. No more questions asked. lol
Oh, wait, that’s it? I thought I’d have to squeeze my brain out to formulate an answer. Ha! Thanks for tagging me, Matt Luigi!
YOU! You can try this out too! I’m tagging you if you’re reading this!
Look, it’s easy as 1-2-3!
Erika is a freelance content writer and illustrator from the Philippines. She used to hate writing in high school, but later discovered that it is something that she’d enjoy doing. Asides from books. she also enjoys the presence of few art materials, camera for bookstagram, and other bookish merchandise, on her own fantasy realm.